Neovision, an engineering consultancy company specialized in Artificial Intelligence based in Grenoble, offers to sponsor 4 summer internships in Artificial Intelligence in Grenoble research laboratories. Each grant awarded to the hosting laboratory will cover the intern’s compensation for up to 600 € per month for 3 to 4 months internships.
This call for projects is addressed to :
- artificial intelligence researchers from the Grenoble area who are looking to welcome a Master 1 or 2nd year engineering school student for a summer internship
- M1 and 2A students wishing to do a research internship which is paid (you can extend your current internship or find a new one) !
Through this initiative, Neovision aims to further strengthen its relations with Grenoble academic ecosystem. The excellence of Grenoble research and educational institutions is a key factor in Neovision’s success in creating a solid and talented AI team. By funding these grants, we are willing to contribute to this fertile ground for the development of AI.
Aller à la version française https://neovision.fr/bourse-excellence-ia-2020/
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Analysis
To conclude the internships, Neovision will organize an event dedicated to a public presentation of the results of the research carried out. It will also be an occasion for a meetup with participants to this program and local industries.
In line with the openness of the Artificial Intelligence scientific community, this program follows the open-science philosophy. Research results will be presented to the public and the source code will be made available as open source to ensure their reproducibility.
You’re an already formed researcher-student pair wishing to work together and you have identified the research topic? Then you’re close to the goal!
Now all you need to do is finalize the application to be sent to the selection committee.
Applications must be submitted by the internship tutor before April 1st, 2020 at 12 PM, to the following address: email@example.com with the subject line: « Application AI Excellence Scholarship Neovision 2020 ». A confirmation of reception will be emailed to you within a week.
- a cover letter from the student
- a resume of the student
- one recommendation letter
- a summary of the internship subject and its applicative implications (maximum 1 page)
- Deadline for applications: April 1st, 2020
- Results of the selection jury: April 15th, 2020
- Presentation of the results: between October 11th and 16th, 2020